Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cat-Bat Beaver

Hey, we like to have fun around here.  

Katie is pretty famous for her exceptional artistic ability.  When having a free minute, she will sit down and create unique and sometimes unusual drawings.  Since we are an odd bunch, we really like the weird ones.


Katie recently drew a something that looks like a cat, bat, and a beaver combined.  It seems in every room I visit, this drawing is there...staring at me.  Now maybe I have a phobia, but this mysterious creature seems to be following me around the house.  It seems I have Catbat Fever (yes, like Cat Scratch fever :)  and yes, my Dad was a hippie!) 


So we named him Catbat Beaver.  
CAT BAT BEAVER





Here are some more recent drawings :) 



Look.  The birds are singing the Catbat Beaver song.    






1 comment:

  1. Very Cute! Katie certainly has a keen eye for art and she is very creative! Keep up the GREAT work, you'll never know where this may lead her! I've seen this type of work in art galleries with a huge price tag. Maybe Jeramey will be able to retire early if she keeps this up! LOL Love Y'all!

    ReplyDelete